[DeTomaso] Automatic transmission

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Mon Sep 15 02:45:57 EDT 2008

Are there any on the forum that my can give me some adwise on automatic transmission slipping.I have a frend who have a Ford Van 7,3L Diesel.When he drives the clutch are slipping.If hi give full trottle and do kick down it does not slip.We tryed to change oil and filter but no sucsess.Stel slipping.It sems to be ok in first gear but as it shif to higher it start slipping ? Are there sombody that have exsperience something like this?

Best regards     Gudmund Froiland