[DeTomaso] Project Car Update

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Sun Sep 14 14:08:53 EDT 2008

As part of updating the ProvaMo Warehouse of DeTomaso Cars for sale:

There has been a major change in the Project Car for sale (#2012).

It now comes with the ZF and engine.  The engine block looks like an XXXYYY block.

A bunch of other items are now also included, like a delta wing.

I've added more photos.  I have quite a few photos of the other parts
now included, which I may add later, but if you are interested in a project
this is an even better deal.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

The server is updating now, so give it a few minutes...

Chuck