[DeTomaso] Fw: Backspacing for 18's, $2mill off The Dawg

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 14 13:45:24 EDT 2008

Is this the beginning of The Dawg's welching?
Broken toe or not, either way he know's he can't back up his talk.
I'd like to see that X-ray (if there even was one).
Next we'll get a scanned letter from Mrs. Mad Dawg saying Dennis caught a cold and can't come out to play.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456