[DeTomaso] The Line on the (multi-)million dollar bet/wager

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 12:57:24 EDT 2008

I was born lucky.
  P.S. I'd fly you out to fix Mikey's plane but I may need you to fix ItBWild

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If you're not on the edge you're taking up space"

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
  So Patrick is definitely out, the odds are more in your favor MD.

Asa Jay
format and install Max OS X>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie