[DeTomaso] Backspacing for 18's, $2mill off The Dawg

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 01:01:16 EDT 2008

Dan,

I believe most 17"x11" rear wheels are like mine and use 6.5" back spacing
so you should be fine with suspension clearance.

John
ps. I would go win that million dawg bones but I need to do some wind tunnel
testing first because my engine "will be" so strong I might fly off the
road.....even with my five sucker fans........