[DeTomaso] The Line on the (multi-)million dollar bet/wager

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 01:23:48 EDT 2008

White Monkey,

  Exactly...I never believed that moon walk story either....So get ready for some virtual racing.

  AJ is working with information technology expert Curt "Tazmanian Devil" Toumanian so for all Listers who would rather travel at insane speeds on 2 lane roads from the comfort of their own home will be able to sit at coach-potato-safe controls, listen to their Cleveland scream at 7,000 R's and race at 200 mph.... all  without ever having to worry about anything breaking.

  All this will be fed LIVE to all List Club members in good standing...Stay tuned for the latest TPR update and how to log in.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Virtual Racing (formerly known as Team Pantera Racing)

    <ollerabmut at msn.com> wrote:
  I don't think any of you are actually attanending this event, let alone running it. Like you have the balls to travel at the speeds you're talking about. Can you say moon walk. It's all made up it never happened! Flame suite on.

> Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:29:48 -0700> From: teampantera at yahoo.com> To: asajay at asajay.com; detomaso at realbig.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] The Line on the (multi-)million dollar bet/wager> > Unbelieveable. I never heard so many lame excuses in my life. Some of these guys have had the SAME excuse for 10 or more years ;-]>> > If Goran or any of the Vikings show up Team Pantera Racing will definately buy dinner and girls at the Big 4> > See ya Monday Amigo> > Dawg> > > > > Asa Jay Laughton wrote:> Let's see, if I've been keeping track well enough in my head...> > - El Presidente' Mark McWhinney says there aren't enough tight turns in > the course, so he's out.> - Göran Malmberg says he'll be there, but not with a Pantera body on his > Corvette, I think you need to be racing a Pantera (or Mangusta) to > qualify for this thing.> - Mr Adin is still whining about sponsorship, but -has- thrown down the > gauntlet re: Bonneville. So he probably won't be at SSCC unless they > salt
 the road.> - Pat Hals wants to race you really bad, but can't get the car shipped > here in time. Maybe he needs to call Mike Drew for a C5 transport, Mike > should be rounding that side of the globe shortly.> - Looks like Bjoern Flesland is arriving in a Mercedes, since that > doesn't qualify either, we should at least buy him dinner.> - Carl Stein is buying you off with free dinners, but not driving..... > so he's out.> - Rick Carlile said something about meds and not being able to get -it- > in, so he must be -out-.> - Bob Benson is bagging out due to his need to race up a hill... (and > needs to put the wing back on for ORR).> - Dan Courtney is still looking for wheels and tires and hasn't > purchased one of my oil coolers yet, so I think he's not coming either.> > You know.... if Gary Bartley would bring his Mangusta, you might have to > worry.> > Overall, I think you're safe, even if you have to drive the Pantera with > one foot, besides, I hear the surgery to
 re-attach feet at the knees is > kinda risky so I don't think I'll be able to fake my way into being you....> > unless....> > I wear that red afro wig. But then Dave would have to show up too. > > You might need to save that prize purse for next year.> > Asa Jay> :)> > Mad Dog Antenucci wrote:> > bets off...AJ wotz the line on this bet?> > Dawg> > > > PS As long as AJ keeps my helmet and race suit on and stoops over and says "WOTDIDYASAY?" allot everyone will think he is mad (aka; OLD) dawg.> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso> > > > Mad Dawg Antenucci > Team Pantera Racing > The 1st & still the only vintage race team in open road racing > www.teampanteraracing.com> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> >