[DeTomaso] The Line on the (multi-)million dollar bet/wager

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 21:29:48 EDT 2008

Unbelieveable. I never heard so many lame excuses in my life. Some of these guys have had the SAME excuse for 10 or more years ;-]>

   If Goran or any of the Vikings show up Team Pantera Racing will definately  buy dinner and girls at the Big 4

  See ya Monday Amigo

  Dawg

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
  Let's see, if I've been keeping track well enough in my head...

- El Presidente' Mark McWhinney says there aren't enough tight turns in
the course, so he's out.
- Göran Malmberg says he'll be there, but not with a Pantera body on his
Corvette, I think you need to be racing a Pantera (or Mangusta) to
qualify for this thing.
- Mr Adin is still whining about sponsorship, but -has- thrown down the
gauntlet re: Bonneville. So he probably won't be at SSCC unless they
salt the road.
- Pat Hals wants to race you really bad, but can't get the car shipped
here in time. Maybe he needs to call Mike Drew for a C5 transport, Mike
should be rounding that side of the globe shortly.
- Looks like Bjoern Flesland is arriving in a Mercedes, since that
doesn't qualify either, we should at least buy him dinner.
- Carl Stein is buying you off with free dinners, but not driving.....
so he's out.
- Rick Carlile said something about meds and not being able to get -it-
in, so he must be -out-.
- Bob Benson is bagging out due to his need to race up a hill... (and
needs to put the wing back on for ORR).
- Dan Courtney is still looking for wheels and tires and hasn't
purchased one of my oil coolers yet, so I think he's not coming either.

You know.... if Gary Bartley would bring his Mangusta, you might have to
worry.

Overall, I think you're safe, even if you have to drive the Pantera with
one foot, besides, I hear the surgery to re-attach feet at the knees is
kinda risky so I don't think I'll be able to fake my way into being you....

unless....

I wear that red afro wig. But then Dave would have to show up too.

You might need to save that prize purse for next year.

Asa Jay
:)