[DeTomaso] Backspacing for 18's, $2mill off The Dawg

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 19:37:27 EDT 2008

Here's my slacker excuse.....

  I broke my toe on the job site yesterday so I may have to hand the keys to AJ to kick your ass next week.....I have this big cast on so not sure how I can race with that on.  And then there is the PCNC Dyno Day and my moms birthday on Friday so forget about it.... bets off...AJ wotz the line on this bet?
  Dawg

  PS   As long as AJ keeps my helmet and race suit on and stoops  over and says "WOTDIDYASAY?" allot everyone will think he is mad (aka; OLD) dawg.

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Faster Average slacker...here I will make it easier for you....you've never averaged faster then 140 so if you can average 150 over the 90 miles the money is yours.....

Dan Courtney wrote: Dawg,
Faster in the speed trap? Faster average time?
Please quantify this, I don't want to have my boys go looking for you due to welching.

DanTomaso
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456