[DeTomaso] Hurricane Ike update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 19:33:01 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/13/08 16 20 41, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> That's great news. Did you talk to Gray to see how his ranch and shop were
> doing....I remember the only thing on his property not in a flood zone were
> his pecan trees ;-)

I tried all of his numbers, no answer on any of them.   I suspect he's camped
out at the ranch, and he probably has a bunch of foofy electrically-powered
telephones.   No power, no phone, even though the phone lines are still working
fine.

Mike (gimme an old-school telephone every time!)

Psssst...Have
you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and
hair styles at StyleList.com.