[DeTomaso] Backspacing for 18's, $2mill off The Dawg

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 18:20:28 EDT 2008

Show up, pass tech, go faster then me at Silver State ORR this next weekend
  See the web site details www.teampanteraracing.com

  Dawg

NSakulen at aol.com wrote:

  How does one win this?

  Nick

  Bring it on!
  AJ and I will be waiting for you in Ely ;-]>

  Dawg
  P.S. Goes to $5 MILLION on Sudany

Dan Courtney <dfcex at pacbell.net> wrote:
  Does anyone know what backspacing works on the Pantera with 18's?
I'm looking at some 18"x10" Mustang knock-off wheels with 6.3" backspacing and I'm wondering if that would clear the suspension?
I'm now trying to lighten Mad Dawgs worries by relieving him of $2 mil, US.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456

Mad Dawg Antenucci