[DeTomaso] MAN UP! Re: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 50, Issue 12-Silver State

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 18:05:06 EDT 2008

Bro'

  Only one of those excuses passes muster and that is the Virginia City Hill Climb....assuming you are driving the Pantera!  You are driving the Pantera right?
  Huh?

  You need an air dam for the track like all the lIsters need a Luminova oil cooler and 3 cooling fans for driving down town! ;-]>

RCBSONS1 at aol.com wrote:
      Two million dollars to run and beat the Dawg!!!
  Dawg, you are really tempting me to move to Nevada for the
  next three weeks.... Going to Viginia City Hillclimb Sept 20-21
  then back to Rogers for PCNC Dyno day Sept 27th
  Then back to Viginia City Oct 3,4,5 for dirt bike riding
  I guess I could blow off the Dyno day and go to the Silver
  State BUT... I know here comes the excuse that my tired
  body can't take the Nevada trip 3 weeks in a row... the dirt
  bike trip is 125 miles each day in the desert alone
  The million or two would just cause tax problems anyway

  Wing... I fabricated the brackets for my wing as no one would
              touch it due to liability... Wing portion was fabbed in La
  The Wing will go back on the car!!!   Just need to figure out what
  I am doing in the front as I want to redesign or buy a different air dam
  Neither made a difference on the track but we are only running 140
  vs 165 plus in an Orr

  I did confirm with Jr Wilson his car went to England... he said
  he basically gave it away... I thought about it for a while since
  going 240 plus can give you a rush... let the Uk boys find out

  Bob Benson

  Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com