[DeTomaso] Ike

Gary Bartley gbartleytx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:33:06 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

We evacuated and landed in New Braunfels.  From what I can tell so far,
it looks like our house missed the worst part of the wind and rising
water.  Electricity is out and I'm trying to get a fix on when it will
be restored.  As of Saturday, 8 a.m., 100 percent of customers served by
TNMP (our power company) in the Gulf Coast were without power.  It may
be a while.

We are planning to hang around here for another day or two and see how
things develop.  So far, so good.

This link has 4 Houston TV channels on one page if you want to see what
the locals are reporting.
http://www.maroonspoon.com/wx/ike.html

Thanks for thinking of us.

Gary