[DeTomaso] Ike

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 12:54:43 EDT 2008

Glad you made and hope everyone else did likewise.  News reports look pretty bad at this time, hopefully not as bad as it could have been.  It should cool off Monday or Tuesday for what that's worth.  A whole caravan of public service trucks and crews are on their
way from San Antonio already to help with utilities.  Take care and keep in touch.
Michael> From: orville at rubyglass.com> To: red3644 at hotmail.com; SCPOCA at yahoogroups.com; detomaso at realbig.com> Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Ike> Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:34:37 -0500> > Michael,> I am on generator power, but no major damage to the home. Dan Mixon and John> Taphorn are AOK. 2 million in the Houston area are without power. They are> estimating 2-3 weeks before all is restored. Please send some cool air...> > Orville> > -----Original Message-----> From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On> Behalf Of michael frazier> Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:18 AM> To: pantera list> Subject: [DeTomaso] Ike> > > Any of you Houston & East TEXAS guys on line? How are you and do you need> anything? Everything missed San Antonio.> I hope everything and everyone is OK. Let us know. Take care.> Michael> >