[DeTomaso] Factory Photos

Brian Fedoroff BFedoroff at twmi.rr.com
Fri Sep 12 19:42:57 EDT 2008

I'm sure they are still part of the photographic archives, but I'm not
sure if you can still order prints.  It was not a simple task to get the
prints that are featured on our site, and that was 7-8 years ago when times
were good.
I was extremely lucky that Jeff Burgy had documented all of the
negative numbers many years earlier. I don't think they will go searching
for you anymore.   There were several fabulous pictures
Jeff had that are no longer available, as the negatives are missing.

Brian

PS there is also a color section on our site, containing various Panteras.