[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 50, Issue 12-Silver State

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 14:34:51 EDT 2008

Two million dollars to run and beat the Dawg!!!
Dawg, you are really tempting me to move to Nevada for the
next three weeks.... Going to Viginia City Hillclimb Sept 20-21
then back to Rogers for PCNC Dyno day Sept 27th
Then back to Viginia City Oct 3,4,5 for dirt bike riding
I guess I could blow off the Dyno day and go to the Silver
State BUT... I know here comes the excuse that my tired
body can't take the Nevada trip 3 weeks in a row... the dirt
bike trip is 125 miles each day in the desert alone
The million or two would just cause tax problems anyway

Wing... I fabricated the brackets for my wing as no one would
            touch it due to liability... Wing portion was fabbed in La
The Wing will go back on the car!!!   Just need to figure out what
I am doing in the front as I want to redesign or buy a different air dam
Neither made a difference on the track but we are only running 140
vs 165 plus in an Orr

I did confirm with Jr Wilson his car went to England... he said
he basically gave it away... I thought about it for a while since
going 240 plus can give you a rush... let the Uk boys find out

Bob Benson