[DeTomaso] Electrical

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Sep 11 17:42:40 EDT 2008

Goran
I've been working at an electrical fix-up for this year and plan to
re-do it  to a clean job next winter.
I hope to pack a relay panel, fuse panel and connector panel into that area.

I can't make out from your photo - does your relay panel fold up into
the glove-compartment space?
dave

--
Dave Londry