[DeTomaso] NPC: Non-circular gears

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Sep 11 14:57:27 EDT 2008

Turn on the "Way Back Machine" Sherman...

1975 after the Long Beach GP (F-5000) I was driving north on the Pacific
Cost Hy. and stopped at a small town that was like an artist commune, I
forget the name but I know someone knows it. A man there made the most
unusual wall hanging items. They were made out of wood but also had wooden
gears of all odd shapes and sizes. You would pull a weighted lever and they
would take off spinning and such. I still see them in my mind 38 years
later. Still want one.

Larry (whats my address?) - Cleveland