[DeTomaso] Never Forget

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Sep 11 08:08:36 EDT 2008

Remember.

the Maine

the Alamo

the Lusitania

Pear Harbor

Holocaust

World Trade Center

Pentagon

Flight 93

the blood of heroes

We all know the rise of Dennis' own "Phoenix", but we also have the rise of
another, we should know, the USS New York. This ship is made up of 24 tons
of steel from the World Trade Center. The ships motto is "Never Forget".

One survival tactic of our brains is to forget the bad and only remember the
good. This works very well. But there are times, and days, we all need to
remember and thank God we are here to do so.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George
Santayana

Larry - Cleveland