[DeTomaso] URL link posting advice/request

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 11 00:08:54 EDT 2008

... and there really isn't anything to "install,"  all you have to do is
go to their web site, paste the long url in, press the magic button and
it magically puts the tinyurl in your clipboard for immediate pasting.
I've been using it now for a couple of months and love it.  Just
bookmark it and away you go.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie