[DeTomaso] URL link posting advice/request

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 22:01:56 EDT 2008

All,

As we all know by now, the Realbig protocols will chop up many
posted URLs into an unusable two or three line monstrosity.

The eBay links are famous for this.

There is a very easy solution to this, call TinyURL.

Once installed - it works on my Mac so it surely will work on those
of you using Windoze - it will provide, with one click, a much smaller
URL version of whatever page you are viewing.? From there, it is a simple
matter of highlight, copy, paste.

I have it in my Bookmarks toolbar for quick and easy access.

I urge you to give it a try;

http://tinyurl.com/

Larry