[DeTomaso] Silver State tuned Pantera

Henrik Svensson Henrik.Svensson at gda.se
Wed Sep 10 16:19:37 EDT 2008

There was a very simple drawing of the wing among the papers I got with the car. I guess I'll have to ask Junior himself if he know where it ended up...

Thanks for the interesting info about Juniors racing history! I heard he hade a tire explosion at 200 mph in my car. Luckily it survived without to much damage :)

Henrik