[DeTomaso] WAGER GOES UP TO $2, 000, 000.00 DOLLARS Re: Silver State tuned Pantera

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Sep 10 13:54:18 EDT 2008

Wager?  I thought it was a prize . . .

MD needs be careful what he asks for . . . suppose my old dirty &
dented car showed up and blew his doors off?  MD would get out of his
passionate purple pig-like car, look down at his shoes and say "either
the e-brake is stuck or I couldn't get it out of 2nd gear, but let me
buy you dinner!"

Wonder what ever happened to the guy that said he was coming out to
Bonneville w/ a Pantera????  wuff.