[DeTomaso] E-brake with Wilwood Brakes

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Tue Sep 9 12:00:13 EDT 2008

Pantera East also has a nice parking brake system:

Photos, Details etc...

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/EmergencyParkingBrake.asp

Chuck

The Wilwood brakes are race brakes.  As such, they do not have an
integral parking brake function, at least none of the models that I know
of offhand.  Well, I did find this, but that is about it.

http://www.wilwood.com/Products/001-Calipers/033-cpb/index.asp

Dennis Quella at PPC in Colorado has a single-piston caliper parking
brake that bolts up without modification.  Just pull out the credit card
and give him a call.  It is a lot easier and cheaper than trying to mess
with adapting something yourself such as one of these:
http://www.jegs.com/p/Wilwood/757779/10002/-1

Contact Dennis at 303-660-9897 for more info.
http://www.panteraperformance.com