[DeTomaso] LPC -Tool Report on New Tools That I've Found as IFinish My '73L

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Sep 9 11:11:54 EDT 2008

Morning Chris

I picked my Parker tube beader a couple of years ago and it is by far one of
the highest quality tools I have. I have posted publicly several times on
the forum that if any one needs beads made on tubes up to 1 & 3/8 to contact
me. I have rolled beads for several people thus far and mine only take about
a minute to make:)

Paul