[DeTomaso] NEW TO RACING - WOT IS THE RIGHT RACE OIL &

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 9 04:09:19 EDT 2008

You can run whatever type of oil cooler you want, I'M taking that Mill off Mad Dawg!
Also, you forgot about placing the oil tank in the passenger seat (which requires another 8.5' of #12 braided stainless steel lines)
Asa Jay, are you making fun of "The Beast"? I've swapped out the two air-oil coolers for the Fluidyne heat exchange unit and added the Moroso Accumulator with the remote handle, ball valve and another ten feet of braided line and next will be the rear deck scoop. I have it from great authority that this will keep the oil cool under 300 degrees at 200 mph for 90 miles, as long as I don't slow below 180.
Of course all I need to beat MD is about 120 mph.

Dan

Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456