[DeTomaso] E-brake with Wilwood Brakes

Bohdan Goyaniuk andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Mon Sep 8 23:03:37 EDT 2008

FYI

Bohdan Goyaniuk <andriykoisg at yahoo.ca> wrote:    Pantera Performance Centre, Dennis Q. makes an E-brake
that works with Willwoods.  I have Willwoods and the E-brake kit.

  He supplies Wilkinson and Pantera East with his set-up.

  HTH

"N. Kuharcik" <ncpantera at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  A few years back my father purchased a Wilwood setup from one of the Pantera
vendors. I can no longer find the shipping labels or the credit card
information to find out which vendor it was. What I need the group's
expertise on is what kind of aftermarket e-brake setup would work with the
car and the Wilwood brakes?

Nick