[DeTomaso] Oil, re-hash

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 8 14:54:35 EDT 2008

I'm thinking FALSE.  Although the cam may be broken in, there is the
continuing problem of wear.  Reduce the amount of zinc and the wear
will continue albeit not as rapid as a new cam and lifters with new
(low ZDDP) oil.

I wonder how many new cars come with roller cams in them these days.

Asa Jay

Quoting adin at frontier.net: