[DeTomaso] Oil, re-hash

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 14:39:47 EDT 2008

Dear David,

My *comment* is that I think you're right. In a "mature", high mileage engine, there is not much practical benefit by struggling with ZDDP nutritional standards for old lifter-cam interface.

However, my suspicion is that truly knowledgeable minds know that there is *some* benefit.......which I am open to learning.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles