[DeTomaso] the long and the short of it

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Sep 8 10:17:12 EDT 2008

We did discuss pedal effort and I said mine was fine, but I don't remember if the extra effort was the only reason her recommended I stay with the regular unit.

If you get a chance you should call and talk with him about it.  You have had so much more experience than I have and you would be able to correctly interpret his answers.  If after talking with him you still aren't satisfied with his answer, let me know and the weight of your opinion plus the others to whom I've spoken will probably cause me to send back the normal one and get the long-throw.

Thanks,

Chris