[DeTomaso] the long and the short of it

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Sep 8 09:10:20 EDT 2008

As Thomas stated, if the pressureplate has another leverage,
another  piston diameter might be better suited.
The slave cylinder should produce the needed clutch release,
in relation to pedal travel, not more or less. Pedal effort will
become what it becomes then.
Forget about the "long throw" term, it does only counfuse
thinking.
Goran