[DeTomaso] the long and the short of it

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Sep 8 03:16:52 EDT 2008

I had my old, normal throw, slave cylinder with the stock clutch, and it
worked OK. When I rebuilt the engine I installed a Centerforce clutch,
and I noticed how easy the clutch was, compared to stock. I did have to
press the pedal longer though, too long for my taste, or else the ZF
would make expensive noise. ;-)

I then ordered a long throw cylinder from Pantera East, and I love it.
The clutch is perhaps slightly stiffer than stock, but engages much
quicker and the ZF shifts much better.

I recommend the long throw cylinder.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21