[DeTomaso] Oil, re-hash

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Sep 6 12:57:47 EDT 2008

I did a few hours of searching and reading on the Internet yesterday.
Phosphorus is -not- the same as zinc, it's a different compound serving
a slightly different purpose, one that is usually coincidental with
zinc, but if the zinc is not listed as being in there, then I'm not
really interested.

I read a -lot- about Mobile 1 yesterday and it was not good.  However,
if they reformulated it recently, it may be different.  I think from
everything I read yesterday, David Adin's list was pretty much tops, and
I discovered Amsoil has high concentrations of zinc in most their oils
as well.  Since I'm an old Amsoil fan (who lost my way for several
years), I'll be going back now. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie