[DeTomaso] 2008 Pantera Engine Challenge

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 12:34:41 EDT 2008

I love bench racing This has the potential to be as useful as Pat and my transatlantic race battles!  But okay, its Friday, I'm on Board 'Savannah Mike'. I'll make up what secrets my engine builder wouldn't share! ;-]>

  Mad Dawg
  P.S. Will any slacker in SoCal with a parked Pantera loan a set of wheels and Y or Z rated tires less then 3 years old that are not beat to hell to Crazy Dan so he can pass tech at Silver State in 2 weeks.

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
  Sheeeeeet man, the 351C in my Mach I lives up to your B category and
cost me way less than your A.

I win.

Asa Jay
:)