[DeTomaso] R-1 Wheel source?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 5 10:29:56 EDT 2008

If all you want to do is run the race and win, without the necessity of
looking pretty,  just buy some 17" steel wheels, same size all around,
and shod some rubber that gives you the height you're looking for.

Then after you win the million, you can sell them to some other member
and buy what you really want.

Just a thought.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired