[DeTomaso] iPhone Pocket Dyno

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Sep 5 09:17:36 EDT 2008

Thomas Tornblom skrev:
> Peter Kovacs skrev:
>> If it wasn't for the 100 mph limit, I would ask you to throw it in the eye of the hurricane and share the results.
>
> What is this 100 mph limit?

Oh, I see that the acceleration list only goes to 160 kph (100 mph). The
other items doesn't have this limit.

Perhaps one can ask to have the list extended?

when I laid the pod flat on the table, selected the Pantera "ride",
pressed start, and quickly flipped it straight up I got the following
impressing numbers:

60' 1.91s @ 60 kph
1/8 mi 6.39s @ 149 kph
1/4 mi 9.04s @ 331 kph

Max speed 319kph
max acceleration 1.05G
Peak horsepower 1790 HP (yay!)

And the speedo ran into the second rev :-)

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21