[DeTomaso] NICE Pantera wanted to buy

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Thu Sep 4 21:38:34 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

My name is Kerry and I have been lurking on this website for several months. I am looking to purchase a nice, sorted out,  both cosmetically and mechanically, Pantera.

My cash budget is $35K to $40K.

Please, I am not technically competent, so I need a car that is ready to go.

I am open on color and year of vehicle, but I would prefer an L model. If the car does not have any performance upgrades, that is ok with me. It just must be in cosmetically excellent condition and be reliable.

I reside in the San Diego area, so I hope to locate a car as close to home as possible. Also, the local San Diego Pantera Club members have been extremely kind in their offers to inspect a vehicle for me that I am interested in purchasing. The closer an available car is located to San Diego, the easier, and more cost effective the PPI will be.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Kerry