[DeTomaso] Wheel offsets for grp4 flares?

Dylan Schrader dkschrader at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:43:09 EDT 2008

Steel flares here...

I'm partial to the wheels lining up as flush as they can to the outside of
the fender.    Measured the wheel to be 1/4" inside the fender and got a
4.75" for the front and 4.5" out back.  19x13s and 18x11s.  Quella
recommends a 10" up front, so I'll most likely have to remeasure.

(Wheels aren't on order yet, so no pics or additional info)