[DeTomaso] Laminova oil cooler

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Wed Sep 3 17:48:53 EDT 2008

Doesn't the ability to heat the oil with the water depend on the water
temperature coming out of the radiator?

Here in Chicago, I've seen the water temperature gauge go up and the
thermostat opens. The cold water from the radiator drops the temperature
and the thermostat closes again.  This cycle repeats a few times
depending on the air temperature and the thermostat.

Without a oil temp gauge, I have no idea how the oil did during this
same period.  So I would guess heating/cooling the oil depends on the
air temp and the driving style.

Paul