[DeTomaso] Part needed

Lynn Wall cars at wt-inc.com
Wed Sep 3 15:16:04 EDT 2008

Hey everybody,

Over the course of my restoration I have overlooked a certain part that I
need.  This was due to the effort it would take to replace and quite frankly
the prices I have seen.  However since I have gained more courage and metal
working skills I think I am willing to take it on.  Basically I am looking
for the Front Support on the RH of the car.  This is the piece that is
between the passenger side wheel well and the radiator compartment.

Does anybody have one around used or new?  I just saw a complete front
structure on EBAY but, alas, I was too late.  Is the buyer on the list?
Does he need both sides?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lynn (learning that the best welding tool is a good grinder)