[DeTomaso] OPERATION PIECE OF CAKE FROG STORM - Silver State - 1.000.000 USD -

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 15:08:59 EDT 2008

The day I need French or Belgium (F.R.O.G.) driving lessons it will be a  cold day in hell.

  P.S. could you send some more of those really good Belgium cookies

  "All parts falling off this Pantera are of the finest Italian Workmanship"

Patrick Hals <patrickhals at skynet.be> wrote:
          Dear Michael,
  Did you know that Red Bull was banned from France, as it was compared by the French authorities, to hallucinogene substances, like LSD ( which means,as everyone knows, Low Speed Dawg )  ?
  I'm surprized you have to take six in a row to beat competition :>))
  Candy did overheat , ( now solved, look at the Le Mans result... ) but never lost any parts, like a front hood, or a decklid, like some other P guyzzzz....
  Russ Fulps has a very prestigious reputation on this side of the Ocean, but power and torque don't resolve evrything ! The DRIVER participates to success ( luckily ) . When the famous MD ( Master in Dispute ) has some time available, he could go and takes some driving lessons from Guy Trigaux ( who is teaching at Nasa, now that he retired in SC with factory 2860 ) This way, he MIGHT have a chance not to lose his million dollars :>))
  good to hear from you, BTW.
Pat