[DeTomaso] FROG STORM - Silver State - 1.000.000 USD - OPERATION PIECE OF CAKE

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Wed Sep 3 10:59:00 EDT 2008

I mean it, ORR is just a piece of cake compared to European track racing:

In the US ORR, you just have straight lines, noisy rattling cars, fat drivers, hard braking from time to time, no race strategy, no car's fine set up.... . Between acceleration and braking, you have plenty of time to drink a Bud, look at the beautiful country side, answer your cell phone or even ( was I told ) to read your newspaper.

I am already counting the nicely undervalued green banknotes AHAHAHA Thanks Dawg ! With all that money, may be I'll buy a Vette too, so I can team up with Goran to kick your butt in the USA.

So, keep me informed about shipping too :>)) I ' LL SHOW YOU MY ( LED) RED LIGHTS

Pat