[DeTomaso] Silver State - Don't be a slacker - $1,000,000 Bet

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 10:30:36 EDT 2008

I am already planning to go. I need to spank you and Pat's butts for even thinking you can run with Mad Dawg.

  Mad Dawg who loves Freedom Fries

Göran Malmberg <hemipanter at hemipanter.se> wrote:
  We where thinking of doing a Le Mans race with the Corvette, but in place of
MD $ 1,000.000 generous win sume, I guess there is a $150000 starting price
tag.
Maybe we will meet up then.....
Goran