[DeTomaso] Silver State - Don't be a slacker - $1,000,000 Bet

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 10:28:33 EDT 2008

Stoopid Belgium Man.....I am already one of your supporters...don't make me come out there and kick your ass!

Patrick Hals <patrickhals at skynet.be> wrote:          Wow, that's an interesting offer !
  I'd like to ship my Candy car to the States, I would easily win the 1.000.000 USD generously offered by Mr. Mad Dog  AHAHAHA . IMHO, ORR is just peanuts compared to serious European track racing like Spa or Le Mans. Or may be Mad Dog will come challenging me at Le Mans 2010 with his supporters   ??? Not a bad idea.
  Patrick # 2862 Candy

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com