[DeTomaso] What happened 10 years ago at Silver State - Don't be a slacker - $1, 000, 000

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 3 09:33:00 EDT 2008

A million what?

Dan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mad Dog Antenucci
  To: Dan Courtney ; detomaso at realbig.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 12:33 PM
  Subject: Re: What happened 10 years ago at Silver State - Don't be a slacker - $1,000,000

  That sounds like there may be some 'rules' involved in this wager and you know me well enough to know we don't have no stinkin RULES in Team Pantera Racing.

  So just show up, pass the SilverState Tech rules  and finish  - you get a million...don't worry about being faster then me....just finish!

  Love,

  Dawg

  Dan Courtney <dfcex at pacbell.net> wrote:
    MD,

    "The Beast" is always ready (well, at least lately), especially when there's a cool mil on the line.
    Let me get this right, all I have to do is draw a higher speed in the speed trap to relieve you of all the misery that comes with managing a million dollars these days?

    Dan
    Dan F. Courtney

    Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
    La Jolla, CA

    Phone (858) 551-5455
    Fax (858) 551-5456