[DeTomaso] Looped brake lines question

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Tue Sep 2 21:47:51 EDT 2008

I did a half hour search of the internet.  There were a bunch of sites
that said if they were there, put them back in.  Of course they weren't
there originally on the Pantera.  One site said not to put them in.  It
was a manufacturer of brakes and clutch components, mostly for racing.

http://www.alconusa.com/index.cfm?template=about
http://www.alconusa.com/client_images/files/92_165.pdf

Personally if I was going to work on them, I would remove them, but I
wouldn't go through the effort unless the brakes didn't bleed well.  Of
course, this doesn't help your situation, since you don't want to fill
and bleed an extra time.

Paul