[DeTomaso] Ignition Switch Assy for sale- eBay

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Sep 2 18:53:24 EDT 2008

NEVER MIND!

Thanks to Mikey, I NOW know what the hell to look for....!!!!

So, do I still want to collect tumbler assy's??? When I find them?  I found out I can pick them.....but it turns out you need the wisdom of Ben Franklin to figure out how to get into the things to release them!  (Where to drill!)

There are about 5-6 different Capri versions of this switch assy....... each with different release points....or at least it would seem.  Since I don't have a tumbler assy out, I have no data points to reference where to drill.

The pic's on the other site showing a tumbler assy removed.....are just a tad shy of all that is needed.....to do the job properly....