[DeTomaso] Laminova oil cooler source?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:11:44 EDT 2008

My source in the US is British American Transfer (BATINC, the same guys that sell the aero fuel caps). They sell MOCAL products and are in FL (run by a Brit) and the parts come out of the UK I got a rebuild kit and new ends for my dual core Laminova and they were good to deal with.

The Laminova section of their website is a little hidden, find them here at http://64.202.180.37/files/laminova.pdf

Here is the UK manufacturers website http://www.thinkauto.com/ and if they don't sell direct, Google 'Mocal laminova UK' and you'll get a suite of UK motorsports suppliers that sell them.

Good luck
Julian

 MikeLDrew at aol.com skrev:> In a message dated 9/1/08 19 06 47, jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com writes:> > >> In the US, they are sold with the Aeroquip moniker. A search will yield>> several sources. Although, no one is giving them away.>>> > 30 minutes of searching on Google revealed only a single source?> > Where the heck are these things hiding? None of the standard sources (Jegs, > Summit, Pegasus, Hoerr, Howe) list anything?