[DeTomaso] killed in a Pantera crash...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Oct 31 23:50:29 EDT 2008

Boyd returned the most complete answer
 I was looking for. (They were also on a beer
run
)

 Was it on Wiki?

Tim Horton was the other one I do remember, but I don’t have a photo of that incident.

Anyway, I’ve posted one crash photo on the Damaged DeTomasos page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DamagedDeTomasos/DamagedDeTomasos.asp

Chuck

I don't know if this is who you are referring to,but on December 8 ,1984  Nicholas
Dingley <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Dingley>  (aka Razzle), a relatively
minor rock star  of the band "Hanoi Rocks" was killed when Vince Neal (Mötley Crüe
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6tley_Cr%C3%BCe> ) crashed his Pantera. Neal was
charged with DUI, he had a .17 blood alcohol level, the fatality was the passenger. (
isn't it always the passenger?) Two other occupants of the car Neal crashed into were
seriously injured. Neal served 15 days in jail and paid 2.6 million in restitution to
the victims.
 Boyd  73 L # 5783