[DeTomaso] efi vs Weber respondents

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 31 16:51:29 EDT 2008

Yes, the grounds are very important, for -any- computer controlled system.

In my case, of nearly 10 years of ownership, the Holley ProJection on
my Jeep has only had to have the computer brain replaced once.  This
last summer it just up and quit working.  I'd almost bet it was a
symptom from jump-starting the darn thing once or twice, but who's to
know.  A new computer cost me about $300, and was a significant
upgrade in itself (better computer than 10 years ago)

Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: