[DeTomaso] efi vs Weber/Carbs

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 31 16:47:48 EDT 2008

Well dip me in butter and call me slick.

That's pretty much -exactly- what I'm looking for to install in the
Mach I.  It's not that I'm that much against the Holley system, but I
like the looks of this much better, and it looks a lot easier to
install/play with.

Thanks for the link MF.

Now if I could just cough up the money.

Asa Jay